Thursday, September 01, 2016

I'm sort of back?!!

Well hello there !! It's been what..3 years since I've last posted? I became really really busy..what with having a new baby that I've waited nine years for after my first. I just simply haven't found the time to blog anymore. He's turning 3 years old this month and I think I can somehow be able to blog from time to time now.. whew!! there are still 93 comments I needed to check, but over the years the answers to some of the queries may not be that awaited anymore. I do feel grateful though to those who found my blog great, even If I went silent for years, they still check this blog from time to time, so to all of you guys, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

So what did I do for three years, a lot but I may not have documented each projects properly. Lately though I've been really obsessed with making bracelets so I thought I'd show it here. They're all gone now though, sold already. Well, here it is, hope you like it.

















I also made flower cuff bracelets but that's for another day. Of course I won't end this post without my usual pattern posts. Here it goes...






Have a good day and till the next!


No comments:

Post a Comment