Tuesday, December 04, 2012

Black Dress - Giovanna Diaz Inspired



















 I love the bodice of this dress, so streamlined.




This is one sexy dress, the details is just superb!


Love the off shoulder style of this top although this type is kinda fitted to the body, there's a pattern just like this that is more straight cut.



























I think Rhianna is wearing what looks like a Gaultier design like the one I've posted last week. She does seem to like crochet, she's always spotted wearing one.





Onto my latest crochet project....


I figure out that this should be made separately and then connected afterwards.




Well..I'm thinking this is one of the fastest I'm creating so far..I do hope it fits my Tita Azon, Im sure it will, even at 50++ she does have a very slim figure. Apologies for the bad lighting.


No comments:

Post a Comment