Saturday, December 08, 2012

Beautiful Black Dress

So, I found a pattern for this beautiful black dress... problem is I don't know how to make a hairpin lace stitch and I also don't have the tool, its like a U-shape wire..I've tried wire hangers to improvise not even close! I really have to go to the supplies shop so I can properly learn how to make a hairpin lace stitch since there's a lot of designs around that has this element.























loving this blue tunic/ dress...



  A collection of cardigans, tunic and tops...





























Yesterday, my mother in law gave me this beautiful, probably 30 yrs old figurines which still looks like new. Quickly I made  my favorite and laciest doily for these lovely pieces. I've finished this doily in an hour..I've actually made this doily several times and also used it as a give away because its so easy to make and its perfect for little figurines or tiny jewel boxes. Here it is....



She looks like she's looking at her doily and inspecting the pattern just like me...




I should have made this in white but I've ran out of scraps of white mercerized cotton






I'm sorry for this pattern..I've no scanned copy yet. Its my book actually so I just took a picture.





No comments:

Post a Comment