Monday, October 08, 2012

Elegant Lace Bolero

 I stumbled upon this beautiful bolero last year and tried to create one but in nude color. However I used a mercerized cotton thread so the result didn't give me a soft drape that I wanted thus I have to unravel the work and use the thread for some other project. Now I'm going to try and use a Raylon thread because its softer and has a fine gloss to it.

















I've only worked with three of this available pattern but really I was able to create the whole bolero out of it. So to those smart and improvising Russian ladies who could not have known what a help they've provided for creating this elegant piece, thank you from the bottom of my heart! Its just a pity I wasn't able to take a photo of my creation just before I unravel it.

No comments:

Post a Comment